Accenture Recruitment 2023 – About Accenture:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
You will get all the information through this post about Notification Out Various Vacancies, Application Form Out, Eligibility, Vacancy, Exam Date, Syllabus, read the post completely and apply through the apply link.
|Transaction Processing New Associate
Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
|Application Start Date
|Application Last date
To apply this vacancy different education qualifications have been kept depending on the post. Complete information about the qualification is given in the table below.
|To apply this post Candidates must have Gratuate,12th,B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT) for 2022 & 2023 graduates
Wipro Age Limits
Minimum Age Limits – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limits – Not Specified
Different applications are being sought on the basis of category. 00/- is being charged from General OBC EWS students and Rs 00/- is being charged from SC, ST, PH students. You have to make free payment in online mode.
|General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 00/-
SC/ ST/ PH – Rs 00/-
PH – Rs 00/-
Payment Mode – Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Mode.
Salary: You will be given different salary depending on the post. If we talk about minimum salary then you will get Rs 30000/-
- Package: INR 4,50,000 year
How to Apply
Apply Mode – Online
If you want to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023, then first choose the post for which you want to apply –
After that, you can easily apply for this post by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Accenture
- On the top side of the home page, you will see the “Career” button, type it and select.
- Many job notifications will open in front of you, there you click on “Wipro Recruitment 2023”
- First of all you have to register, click on the new registration button given above.
- Enter your basic details information. Here you will have to enter name, address, phone number and date of birth and the registration process will be completed. This will generate your registration ID and password.
- Through this registration ID and password, you login to the application form page.
- Fill the application form completely and enter information like name, guardian name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After this, scan and upload important document signature photos as per the required size.
- Click on the submit button given at the end
- Now you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
After paying the application fee, you will successfully complete the application process and your application process will be over. You will get the print option. Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it so that you can use it in future.
Candidates should note that they will be recruited on the basis of two rounds, which consist of a written test and a personal interview. Furthermore, the weightage for personal interviews it is 100 per cent.
Application Form 2023 Required Documents
- Class 10th Mark Sheet/ Certificate/ T.C.
- An Affidavit for Change in Name (if applicable)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passing Certificate for the required Qualifications
- Proof of Institute’s Norms for converting CGPA to Percentage
|Apply Link – Foreign Language – Tech (DH)
|Apply Link – Transaction Processing New Associate
|Apply Link – Associate Software Engg (ASE)
|Apply Link – Web Developer Associate
|Apply Link – Customer Service New Associate-Query Management
|Apply Link – Foreign Language- Non Tech (DH)
|Apply Link – Service Desk Management Application Tech Support Practitioner
|Apply Link – New Associate-Query Management
|Apply Link – HR Partner Associate
|Apply Link – Application Development Associate
|Apply Link – New Associate-Digital Marketing and Campaigns
|Accenture Carrers in India
|Search Jobs at Accenture