Army ASC Centre South Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline 236 Tradesman Mate, Driver and Other Posts : The Indian Army Army ASC Centre has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in Tradesman Mate, Cook, LDC, Driver and Other Posts Recruitment 2023, then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link. Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – Indian Army ASC Centre
Total Number of Vacancies – 236 Posts
Employment Type – Govt. Job
Army ASC Centre South Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Post Name -: Tradesman Mate, Driver and Other Posts
ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC – 146 Posts
- Cook – 02 Posts
- Civilian Catering Instructor – 19 Posts
- LDC – 05 Posts
- Tradesman Mate (Labour) – 109 Posts
- Tin Smith – 09 Posts
- Barber – 03 Posts
ASC Centre (North) – 1 ATC – 90 Posts
- MTS (Chowkidar) – 17 Posts
- Civil Motor Driver – 37 Posts
- Cleaner – 05 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Painter – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Fireman – 02 Posts
- Fire Engine Driver – 03 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 236
Official Website -: https://indianarmy.nic.in/
Job Location -: All India
Applying Mode -: Offline
- Cook – 10th Pass with knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade.
- Vehicle Mechanic – 10th Pass. Capable of reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi. 1 Year experience.
- Civilian Catering Instructor – 10th Pass. Diploma or Certificate in catering.
- Carpenter – 10th Pass with knowledge of Carpenter.
- LDC – 12th Pass with English Typing @35 w.p.m on computer.
- Tin Smith – 10th Pass. Should be proficient in trade work.
- Fireman – 10th Pass with proficiency in trade.
- Barber – 10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade work. 1 Year experience.
- Painter – 10th Pass with knowledge of Painting.
- MTS (Chowkidar) – 10th Pass with proficient in trade work.
- Civil Motor Driver – 10th Pass with valid driving license. 2 Years experience.
- Cleaner – 10th Pass with proficient in trade work.
- Fire Engine Driver – 10th Pass with valid driving license. 3 Years experience.
- Tradesman Mate (Labour) – 10th Pass with proficient in trade.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Skill Test
₹18000/- ₹69100/- Per Month.
For Civilian Motor Driver -: 18 – 27 Years
All Others -: 18 – 25 Years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) -: 3 Years
SC/ ST -: 5 Years
No Application Fees.
Important Documents Check Here.
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Employment Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Education Certificate (10th Pass and Others)
How to Apply
Mode – Offline
You can use the offline medium to apply for this post.
- Mode of Application for this recruitment is Offline.
- Eligible & Interested candidates needs to send the application form along with relevant documents (as mentioned in official notification) to the address given below before last Date.
- Applications complete in all respect along with a self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with appropriate postal stamp with all the requisite documents, duly self-attested should be-
- Addressed to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore – 07 (for Cook, CCI, LDC, Tin Smith, Barber & Tradesman Mate (Labour)) and to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (North)– 1 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07 (for MTS (Chowkidar), Civil Motor Driver, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman, Cleaner, Vehicle Mechanic, Painter and Carpenter).
Notification Released – 14/04/2023
Apply Start – Updated Soon
Apply Last Date – Updated Soon
Important Link -:
Notification Link – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
Website Link – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Check More –