Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 – Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link.Interested candidates can apply before 16th September 2023.
Bank of Maharashtra has released a new vacancy for interested candidates. You can apply for one of the posts. The maximum age to apply is 55 years. Your monthly salary will be given on the basis of qualification and experience. The student should have Bachelor’s degree as educational qualification. Should be selected, their posting will be done in Head Office Pune on the basis of recruitment of the Bank.
According to the official notification, Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 selection process will be done through personal interview. Shortlisted students will be called for interview.selected candidates will be engaged for a period of 03 years initially and extendable by 01 year at a time, subject to a maximum period of 05 years.candidates who are interested and desirous should obtain the prescribed format from the official notification and send it along with the relevant documents to the General Manager, Bank of Maharashtra, H.R.M Department, Head Office, “LOKMANGAL”, 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005. The application fee is Rs.1000 and an Intimation Charge is Rs.180.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – Bank of Maharashtra
Total Number of Vacancies – 01
Employment Type – Govt Jobs
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: Head Office Pune
Post Name -: Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
Official Website -: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Applying Mode -: Online
Start Date -: 31st August 2023
Last Date -: 16th September 2023
To apply this post Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree.
Additional qualification/s such as Ph.D. / MBA / LLM / CA / CMA /CS/ CFA or Diploma / Degree in Compliance and Ethics or its equivalent.
- Candidate should have an overall experience of at least 15 years in banking or financial services, out of which a minimum of 5 years shall be in the Audit/Finance/Compliance/Legal/Risk Management functions.
- Candidate shall have a good understanding of industry and risk management, knowledge of regulations, legal framework and sensitivity to supervisors’ expectations.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
|Chief Compliance Officer||01|
Candidates got Monthly salary on the basis of candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability.
- Personal interview
Your minimum and maximum age to apply for this post is given below
- Maximum Age – 55 years
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
GEN/All Other Candidates – Rs 1180/-
SC/ ST/OBC Candidates – Rs 1180/-
How to Apply
Mode – Online
- Step 1 : Go to official website the link are www.bankofmaharashtra.in. go and check.
- Step 2 : There are one section that is career section go there and search for this job BOM Recruitment 2023 .
- Step 3 : Then you click on registration after that new user button.
- Step 4 : After that enter the required candidates personal details and fill all information and all other details.
- Step 5 : After that one very important step upload your photo and signature in PDF form.
- Step 6 : Last step make payment and check all about details that you fill and after that submit it.
Send the same duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the General Manager, Bank of Maharashtra, H.R.M Department, Head Office, “LOKMANGAL”, 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005.
Candidates should be sent with superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER (CCO) PROJECT 2023-24
Important Link -:
Notification link – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Check More –