Genpact Recruitment 2023 : The Genpact Private Limited is an Indian company has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in Process Associate, Customer Service Posts Recruitment 2023,Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – GENPACT
Total Number of Vacancies – Various
Employment Type – Private Jobs
GENPACT Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: All Over India
|Type of Job||Full Time (Work From Home)|
Post Name -:
|Process Associate, Customer Service|
Official Website -: https://genpact.taleo.net/
Applying Mode -: Online
Candidates should have passed Any graduate degree or equivalent with an excellent academic record Meaningful work experience Excellent Interpersonal Skills. or equivalent from any recognized board of examination.
- People manager
As per rule. Check through website
Job Description – Work from home Opportunity
Recruitment 2023 Age Limit –
Check through official website.
Maximum Age: Not mention
No Application Fees.
|Post Name||Application Fees|
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website.https://www.genpact.com/
At the top you will see a button of Genpact Recruitment 2023. Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you, fill the Application Form.
Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Strong attention to detail to identify and fix errors made by L1 and share feedback/insights
- Focus on accuracy/eye for details
- Ensure logical and meaningful review of url content curation
- High quality of extraction of content delivered consistently
- Domain expertise to work like a subject matter expert and challenge what seems incorrect
- Adapt and deliver high quality extraction with accuracy, commitment and consistency
- Excellent time management skills to help increase the number of extractions
- Decision making skills to understand the concepts of identifying if a website is/is not extractable
- Extremely proactive and organized with a track record of success in a team environment.
- Good understanding on Digital Marketing and Google Ads ecosystem
- Fair knowledge of websites, understanding the business objective and how to navigate to obtain desired information
- Customer Service background and Digital Marketing experience will be an added value
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment and it is a 6day working in week
- Excellent command over English (both written & oral)
- Strong Logical/ Analytical skills.
Apply Start – Started
Apply Last Date – ASAP
Important Link -:
Apply Link – CLICK HERE
Lates Work from Home – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Check More –