Indian Railway Recruitment 2023 – Integral Coach Factory, Chennai, under Indian Railways,has recently released new notification for the recruitment of APPRENTICES UNDER APPRENTICES ACT 1961.
Notification of new job vacancy has been issued by ICF, if you want to get a job in railway, then a new opportunity for you.Applicants submitted online form till 30/06/2023 by visiting ICF web portal https://pb.icf.gov.in.
Type of job – Government Sector job.
Those candidates who are interested and looking for a government type job and also eligible to appear in the ” ICF Recruitment 2023 ” Apply online from the official website through the prescribed format.
Through my article you can get lots of information about South Central Railway Recruitment 2023″ and learn all about Notification , Exam dates, Vacancies, Post, Criteria’s, Age limit, Pay scale, How to apply, Application form and fees, and many more things hope all those information are useful for you so be the article till the end and having more and more information about this Recruitment.
ICF Recruitment – 2023 Some Information
Who can apply – All Indian Candidate.
Integral Coach Factory (ICF) recruit the candidates those are eligible for various post of “Apprentice” the online application form of ICF Recruitment 2023 is” begin 31st May 2023 and last till the 30th June 2023″ if you are eligible then go and apply for the Post’s or Vacancies.
Important dates –
Starting date of application – 31st May 2023
End date of application- 30th June 2023
Admit Card – Update soon
Exam – Soon
Country – INDIA
|Total Vacancy||530 Post|
Organization – Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
Post Name –
Various Trades are –
So all candidates reads all information about this vacancies carefully Official link are here please check.After that they can apply for this Post’s.
Age limit –
- ( Minimum – 15 years.
- Maximum – 24 years.)
|Category Details||Age Relaxation|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 Years|
Education qualification – The candidate have 10th and 12th Passed with ITI from recognized Board.
For Ex-ITI Candidate –
- Fitter, Electrician & Machinist – Candidate Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
- Carpenter, Painter & Welder – Candidate Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
- Programming and System Admin. Asst. – Candidate Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) and also possess National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst. issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
For Freshers Candidates–
- Fitter, Electrician & Machinist – Candidates Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Carpenter & Painter – Candidates Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under the 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Welder: Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- MLT (Radiology & Pathology) – Candidates Should have passed Std XII examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Application fee –
The application fees of ” SCR Apprentice Recruitment ” are divided into category wise so categories are as follows :
- General/OBC/EWS = 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD(Female) = Nil
How to apply
MODE – ONLINE
Check all the information and read its carefully after that if you are eligible and interested for Recruitment Then apply online click on the applying and fill the form before last date.
Steps to apply and how to apply –
Step 1 : Go to official website the link are given below https://pb.icf.gov.in/index.php go and check.
Step 2 : There are one section that is career section go there and search for this job ICF Recruitment 2023 .
Step 3 : Then you click on registration after that new user button.
Step 4 : After that enter the required candidates personal details and fill all information and all other details.
Step 5 : After that one very important step upload your photo and signature in PDF form.
Step 6 : Last step make payment and check all about details that you fill and after that submit it.
And now you apply successfully.
AS Per Government Rule.
Freshers – Class 10th ₹ 6000/- (per month)
Freshers – Class 12th ₹ 7000/- (per month)
Ex-ITI – National or State certificate holder ₹ 7000/- (per month)
Period of Training –
The training period for (Ex-ITI) in all mentioned disciplines is one year. The candidates for Welder and MLT (Radiology & Pathology) post will be welcomed for 1 year 3 months training period, whereas Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Carpenter, and Painter will be appointed for 2 years training program.
ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2023 vacancy about details –
As per the notification published by Integral Coach Factory, Chennai total vacancy 530 and vacancies are divided into Trade – wise so let’s check .
Hope all those information are useful for you.
Read More Job Information.