IRDAI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Assistant Manager Posts Notification Out : The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in Assistant Manager Posts Recruitment 2023, then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link. Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
Total Number of Vacancies – 45
Employment Type – Govt. Job
IRDAI Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Post Name -: Assistant Manager (AM)
Official Website -: irdai.gov.in
Applying Mode -: Online
Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree.
- Actuarial – Graduation with minimum 60% marks and 7 papers passed IAI as per the 2019 curriculum
- Generalist – Graduation with minimum 60% marks
- Research – Master’s Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics /Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Finance – Graduation with minimum 60 % marks & ACA /AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA.
- Law – Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks.
- IT – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics/ Electronics and Communication / InformationTechnology / Computer Science/ Software Engineering) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Master in Computers Application with minimum 60% marks.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Rs. 44500- 89150/-
Your maximum age to apply for this post is given below Not Specified
Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
- General – 30 Years
- OBC – 35 Years
- SC/ST – 38 Years
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
UR/OBC/EWS Candidates – 750/-
SC/ ST/PWD/Women/Others Candidates – 100/-
Important Documents Check Here.
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Employment Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Education Certificate (8th Pass & 10th Other)
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website. irdai.gov.in
At the top you will see a button of IRDAI Recruitment 2023. Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form
Notification Released – 11 April 2023
Apply Start – 10 May 2023
Apply Last Date – 10 May 2023
UR – 20
EWS – 04
OBC – 12
SC – 06
ST – 3
Total – 45
Important Link -:
Notification Link – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
Website Link – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Note – Through the post, you will be able to get all the information related to the job, we do not guarantee that you will get any kind, we will only provide you the information about the upcoming new job vacancy for which you can apply. And for this you do not need to pay any kind of fee. To get the job you have to apply yourself and you have to qualify the exam thank you.
Check More –