The wait of all the candidates is going to end soon because after the completion of the application process by the JEE MAIN, after the next two-three weeks, along with the post-wise and category-wise cut-off marks will be released Check Fast Link is given below. JEE Main 2023 round two registration is underway and will continue till March 12.JEE Main is conducted in two session. The JEE Main session 1 is over and the next session will be held in April.NITs conducting separate counselling processes through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
If you score 70 percentile in JEE Mains, it means your expected rank will be above 2,50,000.
JEE MAIN Cut Off 2023 Important Information
Official Website -: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
Applying Mode -: Online
First session exam – January 24 to January 31, 2023
Second session exam – Month of April 2023
How is JEE MAIN cut off determined?
These factors are taken into consideration while determining the cut off. JEE Main cut off 2023.
Number of candidates appeared for the exam.
Number of seats available.
Difficulty level of JEE Main exam.
Previous year JEE Main cutoff trend.
JEE Main 2023 cut off (Expected) Category Wise –
- EWS- 65 to 70
- OBC NCL – 70 to 75
- SC/ ST – 55 to 60
- ST- 45 to 50
- Unreserved / General – 80 to 85
- Unreserved Divyang – 30 to 40
JEE MAIN Cut-Off 2022
- Ordinary Rank List (UR) – 88.4121383
- Gen- EWS – 63.1114141
- OBC-NCL – 67.0090297
- SC – 43.0820954
- Scheduled Tribe – 26.7771328
- Public Works Department – 0.0031029
The highest closing rank for the open category candidates has been recorded at NIT Tiruchirappalli (10,181) followed by NIT Karnataka, Surathkal (12,255). The closing ranks for reserved seats and seats for women and differently-abled candidates are different.
JoSAA Counselling JEE Main closing ranks for ME in NITs Check Here
- NIT Silchar – 34,989
- NIT Srinagar – 48,387
- NIT Tiruchirappalli – 10,181
- NIT Uttarakhand – 40,381
- NIT Warangal – 14,937
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of
- Technology (SVNIT) Surat – 30,373
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur – 23,541
- Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (NITJ) – 34,280
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) Shibpur – 37,096
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur – 21,909
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Bhopal – 32,509
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Allahabad – 20,976
- NIT Agartala – 46,244
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh – 50,451
- NIT Calicut – 23,029
- NIT Delhi – 26,275
- NIT Patna – 38,480
- NIT Puducherry – 40,903
- NIT Raipur – 36,992
- NIT Sikkim – 47,258
- NIT Andhra Pradesh – 43,673
- NIT Jamshedpur – 28,752
- NIT Kurukshetra – 27,951
- NIT Manipur – 50,614
- NIT Mizoram – 51,976
- NIT Rourkela – 16,717
- NIT Delhi – 26,275
- NIT Durgapur – 31,045
- NIT Goa – 33,729
- NIT Hamirpur – 35,285
- NIT Karnataka, Surathkal – 12,255
- NIT Meghalaya – 42,222
- NIT Nagaland – 53,423
Information : Previous Year Result
Previous Year Result- Paying attention to the last year’s rank, students who got marks between 271 to 280, their JEE Mains score was between 49-24. Similarly, the score of students with 250-262 marks became 210-103. You see how the difference is increasing. The score of students who got marks 201 to 210 was 1888-1426. On the other hand, the score of those who got number 141-150 slipped to 11678-9302. In this way, you have seen how much difference there is in the score if 10 numbers are less.
Result -: To be announced soon
Mode – Online
- Original Marks/Board Sheet.
- Community / Caste Certificate.
- PWD Certificate.
- Transgender Certificate.
- Date of birth proof.
- medical certificate
- other relevant documents
How to Check JEE MAIN Cut-Off
- To check the JEE Main Cut-Off Marks, first of all, you have to visit the official website.
- click on Cut Off Marks provided on the left side of the home page.
- Enter all the login details.
- After entering all the important information, click on the submit option.
- JEE MAIN Cut-Off 2023 will be displayed on your screen.
- Follow these steps.
50% seats are reserved for candidates from within the state in which the NIT is located for admission to NITs, and the remaining 50 per cent are reserved for those from other states. Generally, in the case of open and unreserved seats, students from outside the state require higher ranks or JEE Main scores.
Important Link -:
Official Website – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Check More –