JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 : The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in CGL Post Recruitment 2023, then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link.Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment before 19 July 2023.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Exam Name – Jharkhand General Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023
Total Number of Vacancies – 2025
Employment Type – Govt Jobs
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: Jharkhand
Official Website -: www.jssc.nic.in
Applying Mode -: Online
|Starting Date||20 June 2023|
|Closing Date||19 July 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||21 July 2023|
|Last date of uploading Photograph & Signature||23 July 2023|
|Correction Date||25 July 2023 to 27 July 2023|
To apply on this post, The candidates should have a Graduation Pass relevant discipline from a recognized Board or University.
As per rule.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Assistant Branch Officer||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Labor Enforcement Officer||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Planning Assistant||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Block Welfare Officer||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Block Supply Officer||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|CIRCLE Inspector cum Kanungo||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
Selection Process First of all you will have to give online test Online test will be of 2 types Preliminary, Main After qualifying both the exam you will be taken a personal interview after which you will be selected for this post.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||Prelims- 120Mains- 370|
|Marking Scheme||3 Marks|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
Your minimum and maximum age to apply for this post is given belowNot Specified
Minimum age – 21 years
Maximum age – 40 years
|GEN||21 Years||40 Years|
|OBC -1||21 Years||42 Years|
|OBC -2||21 Years||43 Years|
|ST/SC||21 Years||45 Years|
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
UR/OBC candidates – ₹100/-
SC/ ST/PWD/Women/Others candidates – ₹50/-
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website https://www.jssc.nic.in/
At the top you will see a button of JSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 JSSC Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form
The online test will consist of objective-type questions, covering various topics such as general awareness, English language, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, and the subject-related topics. The duration of the online test will be 120 minutes, depending on the level of the post.
Stage 1- Prelims Exam
Stage 2- Mains Exam
Prelims Exam Pattern
|General Science||20||60||2 hours|
|Reasoning and mental ability||20||60|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Language||Paper 1||120||360||2 hours|
|Selected language or regional language||Paper 2||100||300||2 hours|
|General knowledge||Paper 3||150||450||2 hours|
JSSC CGL Syllabus 2023
General Knowledge About Jharkhand
- History of the state
- Jharkhand’s Geography, Culture, Language
- Famous Places
- Ores and Minerals
- Contribution of Jharkhand in National Movement, Sports
- Jharkhand Players, and famous personalities
- Civic Achievement
- National and International Importance of Jharkhand
Hindi Language (PAPER 1)
- Sentence Structure
- Grammar and its correct usage
Syllabus for Computer
- History and Generation of Computers
- Introduction to Computer Organisation
- Computer Memory
- Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
- Computer Software
- Computer Languages
- Operating System
- Computer Network
- Computer and Network Security
English Language (PAPER 1)
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Improvement of sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of sentences in a passage
- Comprehension passage
- Sentence Completion
- Grammar – Adjective, noun, pronoun, verb, subject-verb Agreement, Interchangeability of noun and Verb, Gerund, Participle, Infinitive, Adverb, tense, Clause, Transformation, Narration, Voice, Preposition.
Tribal or Regional Language (PAPER 2)
General Knowledge ( PAPER 3)
- General Studies
- Mental Ability
- Computer Knowledge and
- knowledge related to Jharkhand State
- Ancient India History, Indus Valley Civilization, Jainism and Buddhism, Shaks and Kushan rulers, Vardhan dynasty, etc.
- Medieval India History, Mahmood Gajani, Muhammad Gauri, Sultanate period, Vijaynagar Emperor,
- Modern Indian History, Entry of Foreign companies in India, 1857 revolt, Indian National Congress, etc.
- Geography, Continents, Rivers and dams, Mountains
- Indian Art & Culture
- Everyday Science, Scientific Research
- Biology – Digestive system, Classification of the cell, human body, proteins and vitamins, etc.
- Physics – Units and measurement, Force and motion, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic induction, magnetism, Ray optics, wave optics, etc.
- Chemistry – Metals and nonmetals, Redox reactions, Elements and compounds, Periodic table, Electrochemistry, etc.
Mathematics and Reasoning
- Number System – Number of zeroes, classification of numbers, divisibility rule, remainder theorem, problems on numbers, problems on ages, etc.
- Time and Work, Pipe and Cisterns, Boat and stream, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion.
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Analogy, Number Series, Syllogism
Important Link -:
Notification link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Check More –