Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2023 : The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in Group C and Group D Posts Recruitment 2023, then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link. Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag
Total Number of Vacancies – 10949
Employment Type – Maharashtra Govt. Job
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: Maharashtra
Post Name -:
Group C Posts
- House & Linen Keeper / Store-Linen keeper
- Laboratory Scientific Officer
- Laboratory Assistant
- X-Ray Technician/ X-Ray Scientific Officer
- Blood Bank Technician/ Blood Bank Scientific Officer
- Pharmacy Officer
- ECG Technician
- Dental Mechanic
- Dialysis Technician
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse Private
- Telephone Operator
- Ophthalmic Officer
- Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Superintendent
- Occupational Therapist
- Non-Medical Assistant
- Record Keeper
- Electrician (Transport)
- Skilled Artizen
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Technician HEMR
- Statistical Investigator
- Service Engineer
- Senior Security Assistant
- Medical SocialWorker/Scial Superintendent (Medical)
- Higher Grade Stenographer
- Lower Grade Stenographer
- Steno Typist
- Health Inspector
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- Mouldroom Technician/Radiography Technician
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male)
- Junior Oversear
Group D Posts
- Room Attendant
- Out Patient Attendant
- Dental Assistant
- X-Ray Attendant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Blood Bank Attendant
- Part Time Attendant
- Health Attendant
- Female Attendant
- Hospital Attendant
- Male Attendant
- Nursing Orderly
- Casualty Section Servants
- Pump Mechanics
- Leather Workers
- Assistsnt Nursing Obstetricians
- Akushal Karigar
Official Website -: arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Applying Mode -: Online
Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, ITI Bachelor’s Degree, GNM, B.Sc, MSW, a Master’s degree, M.Sc, Graduate, Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Group C||10th/ 12th/ Degree|
|Group D||10th/ ITI Pass|
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 900/-|
Rs.15000/- to Rs. 132300/-.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Your minimum and maximum age to apply for this post is given below.Check through Official Notification
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 40-45 Years
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website. arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
At the top you will see a button of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2023. Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form
|Notification Out||29 August 2023|
|Apply Start||29 August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||18 September 2023|
|Post Name||No of vacancy|
Circle Wise Vacancies
|Circle||No. of Posts|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Exam Pattern 2023
Duration : 120 Minutes
|1. Grammar (Synonyms, Autonyms, Spelling, Punctuation, Tense.|
2. Vocabulary (Use of Idioms and Phrases and their meaning, Expressions)
3. Fill in the blanks in the sentence
4. Simple Sentence structure
General Knowledge :
|1. Current Affairs (India and Maharashtra)|
2. Indian History- Civics
3. Indian Geography
4. Indian Constitution
5. General Science
6. Sports and Culture.
7. Right to Information Act 2005 and Maharashtra Public Service Act 2015
8. Information and Technology Related Basic Knowledge
Logical Ability :
|1. Aptitude Test|
2. Basic Arithmetic Knowledge
3. Mathematics (Numeric, Algebra, Geometry, Statistic) General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Environment Science.
Molecular Biology-its role in Clinical Biochemistry
|1. Basic concepts of DNA & RNA metabolism Replication|
2. Polymerase chain reaction-their role in medicine
3. Gene therapy
4. Transcription and Translation-importance of their inhibitors
5. Biochemical role of DNA and RNA,
8. Recombinant DNA technology
9. Genomics and Bioinformatics their relevance to medicine.
Biochemical basis of Hormone Action
|1. Signal transduction|
2. Thyroid and parathyroid
3. G-Proteins coupled receptors and second messengers
4. Communication among cells and tissues
5. Role of leptins and adipocytokines.
6. Molecular mechanism of action of Steroid hormones
7. Hormones of the pancreas
|1. Adrenal and Pancreatic function tests|
2. Water and electrolytes balance and imbalance
3. Acid-base balance and disorders.
4. Tumor markers and growth factors
5. Organ function tests: Liver function tests
6. Thyroid function tests
7. Biochemical changes in pregnancy and lactation
8. Total Quality Management of Laboratories, Internal quality control, External quality control, Accreditation of laboratories.
9. Kidney function tests
|1. Cartilages of the larynx.|
2. Abdominal quadrants.
3. Vermiform appendix-Positions of the appendix.
4. Names of Cranial Nerves.
5. Cardiovascular system and lymphatic system-Blood supply of heart + lymphatic drainage of heart.
6. Difference between male and female pelvis
7. Triangles of the neck, contents of the anterior triangle.
8. Difference between thick and thin Skin.
9. Thoracic outlet syndrome.
10. Paranasal sinuses with applied anatomy.
11. Pharyngeal arches.
12. Layers of Scalp.
13. Annual pancreas.
14. History of cardiac muscles.
Gastrointestinal System Syllabus
|1. Introduction of G.I. Physiology: General organization of G.I. tract|
2. Pathophysiology of diarrheal disease
|1. Environmental Physiology|
2. Diet during infancy and childhood
3. Man in the cold environment
4. Diet during pregnancy and lactation
6. Man in the hot environment
|1. Renal Tubular function-I|
3. Renal tubular function-II
|1. Functional anatomy of the eye|
2. Auditory pathway
5. Physiology of pain
6. Brain stem reflexes, stretch reflexes and tendon reflexes
8. Basal ganglia
9. Functional anatomy of the ear: impedance matching
1. Excitation-Contraction coupling
2. Neuromuscular transmission
3. Muscle proteins(Biochemistry)
1. Mechanics of respiration-I
2. Mechanics of respiration-II
1. Mechanics of respiration-I
2. Mechanics of respiration-II
Important Link -:
Official Website – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Check More –