Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2023 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Government of India has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in Junior Scientific Officer-Ballistics Group ‘B’ Post, in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link.Interested candidates can apply before 13th July 2023.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – Ministry of Home Affairs
Total Number of Vacancies – 02
Employment Type – Govt Jobs
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: All Over India
Post Name -: Junior Scientific Officer-Ballistics Group ‘B’ Post
Official Website -: https://nsg.gov.in/
Applying Mode -: Online
Start Date -: June 2023
Last Date -: 13th July 2023
To apply on this post, candidates must have a Masters Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects during all the three years of bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
|Junior Scientific Officer||02|
Post Classification -: General Central Service Group ‘B’, Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Post.
Posting Organization -: Directorate of Forensic Science Services
Employment nature -: The Posting remains Permanent.
As Per Rule. Level-07 (Rs. 44900-142400)
Selection Process will be taken a personal interview after which you will be selected for this post.
- The Category-wise Minimum Level of Suitability in the Interviews (100 Marks), irrespective of whether the Selection is conducted only through Interview or by holding a Recruitment Test (RT) to be followed by the Interview, shall remain as hereunder:
- Un-Reserved (UR) Category: Minimum Qualifying 50 Marks to be secured out of Aggregate 100 Marks
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): 50 Marks
- Other Backward Community: 45 Marks
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Persons with Benchmark Disability/ies (PwBD/s): 40 Marks.
- In the cases where Selection is carried through by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Personal Interview, the Candidate will have to attain the Minimum Level of Suitability in their respective Categories in the course of the Interview Stage.
Your minimum and maximum age to apply for this post is given below
Maximum age – 30 Years
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
GEN/All Other Candidates: Rs.
SC/ ST/OBC Candidates: Rs.
How to Apply
Mode – Offline
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website https://www.mha.gov.in
At the top you will see a button of MHA Recruitment 2023,Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Download Application form
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form
Important Link -:
Notification link – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Check More –