NIA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online MTS Posts Notification Out : The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in MTS Posts Recruitment 2023, then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link. Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – National Investigation Agency (NIA).
Total Number of Vacancies – 30 Posts
Employment Type – Govt Jobs
NIA Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: Jaipur
Post Name -: MTS
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant|
Official Website -: www.nia.gov.in
Applying Mode -: Online
Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Radiologist – Essential Qualifications: Candidates must have M.D. in Radiology from a recognized University. OR M.D.(Ayurved) in Vikiran Vigyan as Thesis Topic.
- Bio-Chemist – Essential Qualifications: Candidates must have M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa) – Essential Qualifications: Candidates must have an MD(Ayurveda) in the Subject of Kayachikitsa from a recognized University duly recognized by CCIM.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Essential Qualifications: Candidates must have a Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
- Pharmacists – Essential Qualification: Candidates must have a Pass in 12th Standard from a State/Central Board of Education.
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist –Essential Qualification: Candidates must have a 10+2 with Science subject and DMLT from any Government recognized Institution with 1 Year relevant experience.
- Nursing Officer –Essential Qualifications: Candidates must have a Pass B.Sc (Hons.) in Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. OR Post basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff –Essential Qualification: Candidates must have a Pass in 10th Standard from the Central/State Board of Education.
- Accounts Officer –Essential Qualifications: Accounts Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer/Group-B Officer with the following: Candidates must have At least 8 years of experience in a responsible capacity in a Group- B Post in Govt./Semi Govt. Department of Audit Department (Civil, Posts & Telegraphs, and Railways) (or) Adequate experience in work relating to internal Audit, Govt. Procedures (or) Budgetary Control and Accounts, knowledge of Rules and Regulations of Central Govt. etc. (or) In order, preference will be given to CA/Cost Accountant trained in Financial Management/Commerce Graduate.
- Radiologist – Essential Qualifications : Rs.29200/-
- Bio-Chemist – Essential Qualifications : Rs.56,100/-
- Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa) – Essential Qualifications : Rs.56,100/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Essential Qualifications : Rs.19,900/-
- Pharmacists – Essential Qualification : Rs.29,200/-
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist : Rs.29,200/-
- Nursing Officer : Rs.44,900/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff : Rs.18,000/-
- Accounts Officer : Rs.44,900/-
General/ OBC/ EWS – NIL
SC/ ST/ PWD – NIL
Age Limit –
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Radiologist : 40 years
- Maximum Age for Bio-Chemist : 40 years
- Maximum Age for Clinical Registrar(Kayachikitsa) : 40 years
- Maximum Age for Junior Secretariat Assistant : 27 years
- Maximum Age for Pharmacists : 30 years
- Maximum Age for Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist : 28 years
- Maximum Age for Nursing Officer : 30 years
- Maximum Age for Multi-Tasking Staff :25 years
- Maximum Age for Accounts Officer : 56 years
- Screening Tests
- Descriptive Tests
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the Online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website. www.nia.gov.in
Click On NIA Notification and check all Details.
An application form will appear in front of you, Fill your all Details and submit it.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
Submit the required documents to the following address.
Notification Released – 25.05.2023
Apply Start – 25 May 2023
Apply Last Date – 05 July 2023
Important Link -:
Notification Link – Click Here
Application Form – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
NOTE – इस पोस्ट पर दी गई सारी जानकारी अन्य न्यूज़ वेबसाइट एवं जॉब के ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट से ली गई है।हमारी वेबसाइट www.rojgargyaan.com पर किसी भी प्रकार का कोई भी जॉब नहीं दिया जाता है। जॉब प्राप्त करने के लिए आपको ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर अप्लाई करना होगा और सारी प्रक्रियाओं को पूरा करना होगा यहां आपको केवल जॉब से रिलेटेड जानकारियां दी जाती हैं.
Check More –