NSIC Recruitment 2023 – National Small Industries Corporation has announced vacancy for the post of Manager.
Notification has been released on the official website, you can apply for 51 posts. The direct link is already activated officially @www.nsic.co.in.
Students who want to apply, the last date to apply is 6 October 2023, apply before the last date.
You will get all the information through this post about Notification Out 51 Vacancies, Application Form Out, Eligibility, Vacancy, Exam Date, Syllabus, read the post completely and apply through the apply link.
|Organization Name||National Small Industries Corporation|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Application Start Date||30 August 2023|
|Application Last date||29 September 2023|
National Small Industries Corporation have been released 51 vacancies and the vacancies have been distributed on the basis of posts. Check all the information given below.
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||19|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Business Development)||21|
|Assistant Manager (Technology)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Law & Recovery)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||01|
Students who want to apply for these posts, application has started from 30 August 2023 and the last date to apply is 29th September 2023. The date of exam is December 2023.
|Notification Date||30th August 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||30th August 2023|
|Last date of form submission||29th September 2023|
|Last date of printing Applications||29th September 2023|
|Exam Date||December 2023|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|2023 Result Date||To be announced|
To apply this vacancy different education qualifications have been kept depending on the post. Complete information about the qualification is given in the table below.
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Chartered Accountant (CA’s)/ CMA’s (ICWA’s) or First Class Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) along with Two years full time regular MBA.|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD)|
|Assistant Manager (Business Development)||Graduate with 60% marks.|
|Assistant Manager (Technology)||B.E. / B. Tech degree with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engg., Information Technology or combination thereof from a recognized University or institution.|
|Assistant Manager (Law & Recovery)||Graduate with minimum 60% marks|
|Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)||Graduate with minimum 60% marks.|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||Graduate degree with minimum 60% marks (with 5% relaxation in marks to SC/ST/PwBD) from recognized university / Institution in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject at Graduate level. Only UGC-NET qualified candidates shall apply. Latest UGC-NET score available (not older than two years) shall be considered.|
NSIC Age Limits
Minimum Age Limits – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limits – 28 Years
Age limit is different depending on the posts. If you want to apply then first touch the post for which post you want to apply and then check the age limit. All the information is given in the table below.
|Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts – 28 years|
|Assistant Manager – Human Resource – 28 years|
|Assistant Manager – Business Development – 28 years|
|Assistant Manager – Technology – 28 years|
|Assistant Manager – Law and Recovery – 28 years|
|Assistant Manager – Company Secretary – 28 years|
|Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha – 28 years|
Different applications are being sought on the basis of category. Rs 1500/- is being charged from General OBC EWS students and Rs 00/- is being charged from SC, ST, PH students. You have to make free payment in online mode.
|General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 1500/-|
SC/ ST/ PH – Rs 00/-
PH – Rs 00/-
Payment Mode – Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Mode.
A/c No. 0602002100320118
Name: NSIC LTD
Address: NSIC BHAWAN, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Salary: You will be given different salary depending on the post. If we talk about minimum salary then you will get Rs 30000/- and maximum salary will be Rs 120000/- per month.
Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
How to Apply
Apply Mode – Online
If you want to apply for NSIC Recruitment 2023, then first choose the post for which you want to apply –
After that, you can easily apply for this post by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of NSIC
- On the top side of the home page, you will see the “Career” button, type it and select.
- Many job notifications will open in front of you, there you click on “NSIC Recruitment 2023”
- First of all you have to register, click on the new registration button given above.
- Enter your basic details information. Here you will have to enter name, address, phone number and date of birth and the registration process will be completed. This will generate your registration ID and password.
- Through this registration ID and password, you login to the application form page.
- Fill the application form completely and enter information like name, guardian name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After this, scan and upload important document signature photos as per the required size.
- Click on the submit button given at the end
- Now you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Put the application form and the required documents in an envelope.
- Submit this envelope by Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier/ By Hand to the following address:-
- Senior General Manager – Human Resources
The National Small Industries Corporation Limited
Okhla Industrial Estate
- Senior General Manager – Human Resources
After paying the application fee, you will successfully complete the NSIC application process and your application process will be over. You will get the print option. Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it so that you can use it in future.
Post Name are As Fallow
|Name of Posts|
|Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts|
|Assistant Manager – Human Resource|
|Assistant Manager – Business Development|
|Assistant Manager – Technology|
|Assistant Manager – Law and Recovery|
|Assistant Manager – Company Secretary|
|Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha|
Candidates should note that they will be recruited on the basis of two rounds, which consist of a written test and a personal interview. Furthermore, the weightage for written tests is 70 per cent while for personal interviews it is 30 per cent.
- Written Test
NSIC Exam Pattern 2023
- Your exam will be conducted online
- The exam will be held in many centers in India.
- Questions will be of multiple choice type
- There will be total 5 subjects
- Your examination will be conducted in two areas –
- Qualitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, and
- Professional Knowledge.
- There will also be negative marking process
|S. No.||Sections||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||10||10||60 Minutes|
NSIC Syllabus 2023
Syllabus has been given on the basis of subjects, complete information has been given about which topics you have to study in which subject.
|Profit & Loss|
|Mixtures & Allegations|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices|
|Work & Time|
|Time & Distance|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Sequence & Series|
|Permutation, Combination &Probability|
|Fill in the blanks|
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting|
|One Word Substitution|
|Awards and Honors|
|Books and Authors|
NSIC AM Application Form 2023 Required Documents
- Class 10th Mark Sheet/ Certificate/ T.C.
- An Affidavit for Change in Name (if applicable)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passing Certificate for the required Qualifications
- Proof of Institute’s Norms for converting CGPA to Percentage