Railway Group D Recruitment Official Notice out 2024 – New information has been issued by the Railway Department In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to the Article 182 of the Indian Railway Establishment Manual, Vol I (Revised Edition 1989) , First Re-print Edition, 2009 may be amended as per Advanced Correction Slip No. 285 enclosed. Ministry of Railway do some correction on Indian Railway Establishment Manual Valume-I (Revised Edition 1989, First Re-Print Edition, 2009).
Excellent information for all the youth who are looking for a job. Bumper recruitment is going to be released in Railways.
Notice has been issued and it has also been shared on Twitter, its information is given to you in the post below.
A statement was shared by the minister which includes information July 1, 2023.
Railway Group D Recruitment Official Notice out 2024 Notice
- According to this, there are 9739 posts for constable and sub inspector in Railway Police Force.
- Also 27019 posts for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade post.
- 62907 posts for Group D
- There are 9500 posts and 798 vacant posts in RPF which will be filled soon and notification will be issued for this, preparations are going on.
|Railway Recruitment Board
|Total Number of Vacancies
|All Over India
|Group D and Othes
According to all this information, the news is that bumper recruitment is going to be released soon in Railways. It will be done in various zones and departments of Indian Railways. If you are looking for a government job then this news is going to be very good for you because Indian Railways. Notification will be issued for recruitment on 103769 posts.
Friends, no information has been released yet regarding recruitment, only it has been told that what things have been put forward by the Union Railway Minister, one of his coffees has been shared on Twitter. This information has been tweeted through Twitter. You can see this information by clicking on the information given below.
Union Railway Minister Ashwin Vaishnav has informed in the Raj Sabha meeting that, lakhs of posts of Assistant Station Master, Ticket Collector, Technical Popular Category and Security Staff will be filled through the recruitment drive.
Every zone, with the exception of the East, South East, and South West zones, has more than 10,000 open positions.
- Minimum 10th or 12th pass or ITI or equivalent trade.
- ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Trade Certificate approved by NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training) or SCVT (State Council for Vocational Training).
Railway Group D Recruitment Official Notice out 2024 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
|SC/ST/Woman and Others
How to Apply
Step 1 : Go to official website the link are given below go and check.
Step 2 : There are one section that is career section go there and search for this job indian Railway Recruitment 2023 .
Step 3 : Then you click on registration after that new user button.
Step 4 : After that enter the required candidates personal details and fill all information and all other details.
Step 5 : After that one very important step upload your photo and signature in PDF form.
Step 6 : Last step make payment and check all about details that you fill and after that submit it.
|Short Notice Released Date
|14 December 2023
|Apply Online Starting Date
RRB Group D Syllabus 2023
Simple and Compound Interest
Profit and Loss, etc.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
Life Sciences of CBSE Class 10 level
Science & Technology
RRB Group D PET Exam Pattern 2023
For Male Candidates
- Lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in two minutes without putting down the weight.
- Run for a distance of 1000 meters in four minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
For Female Candidates
- Lift and carry 20 kgs of weight for a distance of 100 meters in two minutes without putting down the weight.
- Run for a distance of 1000 meters in five minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
- PET is qualifying in nature.
RRB Group D CBT Exam Pattern 2023
|Number of Questions
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|General Awareness and Current Affairs
|Latest Official Notice