Railway Recruitment 2023 – New vacancy has been issued by Railways for 10th pass students. If you are looking for a job then you can apply for these Sports Quota posts issued by Railways. A very good vacancy has been issued. Notification has been issued. Apply. The process has also started
Apply link is given at the end of the post through which you can apply online.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates as per criteria given below, for filling up the vacancies against Sports Quota for the year 2023-24
Organization Name – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Total Number of Vacancies – 77 vacancies
Employment Type – Govt. Job
Job Location – All Over India
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
RRC Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Official Website -: https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
Applying Mode -: Online
Candidates have minimum educational qualification – 10th,12th, I.T.I, Degree.
Passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- Passport-sized photograph – Candidates need to upload a recent passport-sized photograph with a specified size and format.
- Identity Proof – A valid identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, or voter ID may be required to establish the candidate’s identity.
- Signature – A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature is usually required, adhering to the prescribed format.
- Educational Qualification Certificates – Candidates must provide scanned copies of their educational qualification certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Category Certificate (if applicable) – Candidates belonging to reserved categories may need to upload a scanned copy of their category certificate as proof.
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Employment Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Education Certificate (8th Pass & 10th Other)
- The selection of qualified candidates will be determined by their trial performance as well as their academic and athletic accomplishments.
Your maximum age to apply for this post is given below Not Specified
- Minimum Age – 15 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
The age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for the PWD category.
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidate- Rs. 500/-
- Candidate for SC/ ST/ Female- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website. https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
At the top you will see a button of RRC Recruitment 2023. Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form
|Starting Date of Applications
|11th November 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|10th December 2023
|Mode of Examination
Rs. 20200 Per month
Important Link -:
Notification Link – CLICK HERE
Official Website – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Check More –