RBI Recruitment 2023 : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in Grade B Post Recruitment 2023, then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link.Interested candidates can apply before 16 June 2023.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Total Number of Vacancies – 291
Employment Type – Govt Jobs
RBI Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: All Over India
Post Name -: Grade B
- Grade B (DR) General
- Grade B (DR) (Department of Economics and Policy Research)
- Grade B (DR) (Department of Statistics and Information Management)
Official Website -: www.rbi.org.in
Applying Mode -: Online
Notification Released – 09.05.2023
Apply Start – 09th May 2023
Apply Last Date – 09th June 2023
Last Date to Pay Fees –
|RBI Grade B General Officer Exam Date (Paper-I)||July 9 to 30, 2023|
|RBI Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Phase-I – Online Examination||July 09, 2023|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination||July 30, 2023|
|RBI Grade B Officer DEPR & DSIM Date||July 16 to Sep 02, 2023|
|RBI Officer Gr B (DR)- DSIM Exam Date||July 16 to August 08, 2023|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card Date||Expected in June or July 2023|
|RBI Grade B Result Date||to be announced|
To apply on this post, candidates must have a degree of Graduation or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. Check education qualification according to post wise –
For Grade B (DR) General Officer –
- Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with a minimum of 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters/years or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
For Grade B (DR) (Department of Economics and Policy Research) Officer –
- Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where “Economics” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics) OR Master’s Degree in Finance (or any other master’s degree where “Finance” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Finance, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Techniques, International Finance, Business Finance, Banking and Trade Finance, International and Trade Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Agri Business Finance), minimum 55 percent marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Grade B (DR) (Department of Statistics and Information Management) Officer –
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR Master’s degree course in Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Big Data Analytics, with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years from a recognized University/ Institute, an institute of national importance, UGC/ AICTE approved programme; OR Four-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years in Data Science/ AI/ ML/ Big Data Analytics from a recognized University/ Institute, an institute of national importance, UGC/ AICTE approved programme; OR Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years from a recognized University/ Institute, an institute of national importance, UGC/ AICTE approved programme or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Grade B Officer||Rs. 55200/- per month|
|Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||Rs. 44500/- per month|
Selection Process First of all you will have to give online test Online test will be of 2 types Preliminary, Main After qualifying both the exam you will be taken a personal interview after which you will be selected for this post.
Computer Based Test
- Written examinations Computer Based Test in Phase – I and Phase – II
Your minimum and maximum age to apply for this post is given below
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 34 years
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website www.rbi.org.in
At the top you will see a button of RBI Recruitment 2023 CRPF Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form
|Officers Grade B General||238|
|Officers Grade B DEPR||38|
|Officers Grade B DSIM||31|
General Phase 1 Exam Pattern
|General Awareness |
Quantitative Aptitude and
Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper-I (Economic & Social Issues)||30 Minutes||50|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills)||90 Minutes||100|
|Paper-III (Finance and Management)||30 Minutes||50|
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2023
Machine Input Output
Ordering and Ranking
Arrangement and Pattern
Direction and Distance
|Maths||Ratio and Proportion|
Time and Work
Speed, Distance and Time
Permutation and Combination
Fill in the Blanks
Indian Financial System
Indian Banking System
Important Link -:
Notification link – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
Notice – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
NOTE – इस पोस्ट पर दी गई सारी जानकारी अन्य न्यूज़ वेबसाइट एवं जॉब के ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट से ली गई है।हमारी वेबसाइट www.rojgargyaan.com पर किसी भी प्रकार का कोई भी जॉब नहीं दिया जाता है। जॉब प्राप्त करने के लिए आपको ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर अप्लाई करना होगा और सारी प्रक्रियाओं को पूरा करना होगा यहां आपको केवल जॉब से रिलेटेड जानकारियां दी जाती हैं.
Check More –