SBI Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India has announced vacancy for the post of Data Analyst.
Notification has been released on the official website, you can apply for Various posts. The direct link is already activated officially @sbi.co.in/.
Students who want to apply, the last date to apply is 27th November 2023, apply before the last date.
You will get all the information through this post about Notification Out, Vacancies, Application Form Out, Eligibility, Vacancy, Exam Date, Syllabus, read the post completely and apply through the apply link.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Application Start Date||07 November 2023|
|Application Last date||27 November 2023|
State Bank of India have been released 04 vacancies and the vacancies have been distributed on the basis of posts. Check all the information given below.
Students who want to apply for these posts, application has started from 07th November 2023 and the last date to apply is 27th November 2023. The date of exam is December 2023.
|Notification Date||07th November 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||07th November 2023|
|Last date of form submission||27th November 2023|
|Last date of printing Applications||November 2023|
|Exam Date||December 2023|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
To apply this vacancy different education qualifications have been kept depending on the post. Complete information about the qualification is given in the table below.
|Data Analyst||Candidates must have B.E./ B.Tech. degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electronics and Communication/MCA/M.Sc. in Statistics/ MS in Data Science/or equivalent degree in relevant discipline in First Division (60%) from recognized University/ Institute.|
SBI Age Limits
Minimum Age Limits – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limits – 25 – 35 Years
Age limit is different depending on the posts. If you want to apply then first touch the post for which post you want to apply and then check the age limit. All the information is given in the table below.
Different applications are being sought on the basis of category. Rs 750/- is being charged from General OBC EWS students and Nil is being charged from SC, ST, PH students. You have to make free payment in online mode.
|General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-|
SC/ ST/ PH – Nil
PH – Nil
Payment Mode – Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Mode.
Salary: You will be given different salary depending on the post. If we talk about minimum salary then you will get Rs 36000/- and maximum salary will be Rs 89890/- per month.
Rs. 20 lacs to Rs. 25 lacs Per Annum
How to Apply
Apply Mode – Online
If you want to apply for SBI Recruitment 2023, then first choose the post for which you want to apply –
After that, you can easily apply for this post by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India
- On the top side of the home page, you will see the “Career” button, type it and select “Join SBI”.
- Many job notifications will open in front of you, there you click on “SBI Recruitment 2023”
- First of all you have to register, click on the new registration button given above.
- Enter your basic details information. Here you will have to enter name, address, phone number and date of birth and the registration process will be completed. This will generate your registration ID and password.
- Through this registration ID and password, you login to the application form page.
- Fill the application form completely and enter information like name, guardian name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After this, scan and upload important document signature photos as per the required size.
- Click on the submit button given at the end
- Now you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
After paying the application fee, you will successfully complete the SBI application process and your application process will be over. You will get the print option. Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it so that you can use it in future.
Talking about the State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 chain process, your selection will be done through the Shortlist. The students who pass the return test will be shortlisted, after that they will be interviewed. A total of 04 students will be selected for the post of SBI through the interview. But you will get the job. Let us know how the selection process will be.
- Shortlisting cum interaction followed by CTC Negotiation
Place of Posting – Jaipur