SBI SO Recruitment 2023 – State Bank of India has announced vacancy for the post of Specialist Officer.
Notification has been released on the official website, you can apply for 439 posts. The direct link is already activated officially @sbi.co.in/. There are a total number of 439 vacancies for the post of SCO in Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, and Thiruvananthapuram.
Students who want to apply, the last date to apply is 6 October 2023, apply before the last date.
You will get all the information through this post about Notification Out 439 Vacancies, Application Form Out, Eligibility, Vacancy, Exam Date, Syllabus, read the post completely and apply through the apply link.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Application Start Date||16 September 2023|
|Application Last date||06 October 2023|
State Bank of India have been released 439 vacancies and the vacancies have been distributed on the basis of posts. Check all the information given below.
|Relationship Manager Team Lead||20|
|Customer Relation Executive CRE||217|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||02|
|Central Research Team (Support)||02|
|Deputy Manager Marketing||26|
|Executive (Document Preservation -Archives)||01|
Students who want to apply for these posts, application has started from 16th September 2023 and the last date to apply is 6th October 2023. The date of exam is December 2023.
|Notification Date||16th September 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||16th September 2023|
|Last date of form submission||06th October 2023|
|Last date of printing Applications||06th October 2023|
|Exam Date||December 2023|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|SBI SO 2023 Result Date||To be announced|
To apply this vacancy different education qualifications have been kept depending on the post. Complete information about the qualification is given in the table below.
|Assistant Manager||Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.|
2 years of work experience for a Bachelor’s degree holder and 1 year for a Master’s degree holder.
|Deputy Manager, Relationship Manager (OMP), and Product Manager||Candidates must have passed the B.E./ B. Tech along with MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree (as full-time course) with specialization in Marketing.|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||Must be a retired Major General or Brigadier from Indian Army or from comparable ranks from Indian Navy or Air Force.|
|Manager (Marketing)||Candidates must have passed the MBA/PGDBM or equivalent with specializations in Marketing/Finance.|
The minimum work experience is five years as an executive in supervisory/management role in the field of marketing digital and other financial products in a scheduled commercial bank or public sector or listed financial institution/company.
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||Candidates must have passed the MBA/PGDBM or equivalent with specializations in Marketing/Finance.|
The minimum work experience is two years as an executive in supervisory/management role in the field of marketing of digital and other financial products in a scheduled commercial bank or public sector or listed financial institution/company.
SBI SO Age Limits
Minimum Age Limits – 31 Years
Maximum Age Limits – 42 Years
Age limit is different depending on the posts. If you want to apply then first touch the post for which post you want to apply and then check the age limit. All the information is given in the table below.
|Posts Name||Age Details|
|Assistant Manager||30 years|
|Deputy Manager, Relationship Manager (OMP), and Product Manager||25 to 35 years|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||60 years|
|Manager (Marketing)||40 years|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||35 years|
Different applications are being sought on the basis of category. Rs 750/- is being charged from General OBC EWS students and Rs 100/- is being charged from SC, ST, PH students. You have to make free payment in online mode.
|General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-|
SC/ ST/ PH – Rs 100/-
PH – Rs 100/-
Payment Mode – Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Mode.
Salary: You will be given different salary depending on the post. If we talk about minimum salary then you will get Rs 36000/- and maximum salary will be Rs 89890/- per month.
Rs.36,000 – Rs.89,890/-
Check Salary Details in breif –
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Credit Analysis MMGS-III||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Data Analyst Manager||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Digital Marketing Manager||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Faculty, SBIL||INR 25 lakh to INR 40 lakh per annum|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Relations, Analytics, Digita Marketing)||INR 12 lakhs to INR 20 lakhs per annum|
|Executive (FI & MM)||INR 6 lakhs per annum|
|Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)||INR 10 lakhs per annum|
|Deputy Manager (IS Audit)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)||INR 40 lakhs to INR 43 lakhs per annum|
|Chief Manager (Special situation Team)||50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170|
|Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||INR 80.00 lakhs to INR 99.62 lakhs per annum|
|Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)||INR 25.00 lakhs to INR 50.00 lakhs per annum|
|Central Research Team (Support)||INR 7.00 lakhs to INR 10.00 lakhs per annum|
|Investment Officer||INR 12.00 lakhs to INR 18.00 lakhs per annum|
|Project Development Manager (Technology)||INR 12.00 lakhs to INR 18.00 lakhs per annum|
|Relationship Manager||INR 6.00 lakhs to INR 15.00 lakhs per annum|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||INR 10.00 lakhs to INR 28.00 lakhs per annum|
|Deputy Manager – Law||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
How to Apply
Apply Mode – Online
If you want to apply for SBISO Recruitment 2023, then first choose the post for which you want to apply –
After that, you can easily apply for this post by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India
- On the top side of the home page, you will see the “Career” button, type it and select “Join SBI”.
- Many job notifications will open in front of you, there you click on “SBI SO Recruitment 2023”
- First of all you have to register, click on the new registration button given above.
- Enter your basic details information. Here you will have to enter name, address, phone number and date of birth and the registration process will be completed. This will generate your registration ID and password.
- Through this registration ID and password, you login to the application form page.
- Fill the application form completely and enter information like name, guardian name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After this, scan and upload important document signature photos as per the required size.
- Click on the submit button given at the end
- Now you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
After paying the application fee, you will successfully complete the SBI PO application process and your application process will be over. You will get the print option. Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it so that you can use it in future.
Post Name are As Fallow
1. Assistant Manager (UI Developer)
2. Assistant Manager (Backend Developer)
3. Assistant Manager (Integration Developer)
4. Assistant Manager (Web and Content Management)
5. Assistant Manager (Data & Reporting)
6. Assistant Manager (Automation Engineer)
7. Assistant Manager (Manual SIT Tester)
8. Assistant Manager (Automated SIT Tester)
9. Assistant Manager (UX Designer & VD)
10. Assistant Manager (DevOps Engineer)
11. Deputy Manager (Business Analyst)
12. Deputy Manager (Solution Architect)
13. Assistant Manager (Software Developer)
14. Deputy Manager (Software Developer)
15. Assistant Manager (Cloud Operations)
16. Assistant Manager (Containerization Engineer)
17. Assistant Manager (Public Cloud Engineer)
18. Deputy Manager (Data Centre Operations)
19. Chief Manager (Cloud Operations) – 1
20. Assistant General Manager (Data Centre Operations) – 1
21. Assistant Manager (Kubernetes Administrator)
22. Assistant Manager (System Administrator Linux)
23. Assistant Manager (Database Administrator)
24. Assistant Manager (Middleware Administrator WebLogic)
25. Assistant Manager (Infrastructure Engineer)
26. Assistant Manager (Java Developer)
27. Assistant Manager (Spring Boot Developer)
28. Assistant Manager (Network Engineer)
29. Deputy Manager (System Administrator Linux)
30. Deputy Manager (Database Administrator)
31. Deputy Manager (Middleware Administrator WebLogic)
Deputy Manager (Windows Administrator)
33. Deputy Manager (Network Engineer)
34. Deputy Manager (Dot Net Developer)
35. Deputy Manager (Java Developer)
36. Deputy Manager (Software Engineer)
37. Project Manager
38. Manager (DB2 Database Administrator)
39. Manager (Network Engineer)
40. Manager (Windows Administrator)
41. Manager (Tech Lead)
42. Senior Project Manager
43. Manager (Network Security Specialist)
44. Manager (Application Architect)
45. Chief Manager (Application Architect)
Talking about the State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 chain process, your selection will be done through the written test. The students who pass the return test will be shortlisted, after that they will be interviewed. A total of 439 students will be selected for the post of SBI So through the interview. But you will get the job. Let us know how the selection process will be.
- Written Test
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2023
- Your exam will be conducted online
- The exam will be held in many centers in India.
- Questions will be of multiple choice type
- There will be total 4 subjects
- Your examination will be conducted in two areas –
- Qualitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, and
- Professional Knowledge.
- There will also be negative marking process
|Subjects Name||Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||50||50||1 hour & 30 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
SBI SO Syllabus 2023
Syllabus has been given on the basis of subjects, complete information has been given about which topics you have to study in which subject.
- Eligibility test,
- Inserting the missing character,
- Logic, Logical sequence of words,
- Logical Venn Classification,
- Clocks and calendars,
- Coding-Decoding, Data sufficiency,
- Direction sense test,
- Deriving conclusions from passages
- Problems on ages Problems on trains,
- proportions Roots,
- Simple and compound interest,
- Simplification Time,
- distance and work,
- Volume and surface area Averages,
- Bar graphs, Decimal and Fraction.
- Sentence Rearrangement,
- Subject-verb agreement,
- Theme detection,
- Unseen passages,
- Word games,
- Word formulationAntonyms,
- Error correction,
- Fill in the blanks,
- Tenses rules,
- Idioms and phrases,
- \Parts of speech,
- Passage completion
- Basic Terminology of Information Technology,
- Knowledge of Operating systems,
- Network and its types,
- DBMS/ RDBMS.
- Basics of Accountancy,
- Direct and Indirect Taxes,
- Principles and Standards Accounting,
- Computer Architecture,
- Basics of Auditing,
- Accounts Management
SBI SO Cut-Off 2023
Category wise cut-off list.
|Category||Professional Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English||Reasoning|