UIIC AO Recruitment 2023 – Notification of new job vacancy has been issued by United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) (Government of India Undertaking) if you want to get a job, then a new opportunity for you.Then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link.Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
Organization Name – United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)
Total Number of Vacancies – 100
Employment Type – Govt Jobs
UIIC AO Recruitment 2023 Important Information
Job Location -: All Over India
Post Name -:
|Administrative Officers (AO)|
Official Website -: https://uiic.co.in/
Applying Mode -: Online
|Start Date||24 August 2023|
|Last Date||14 September 2023|
|Payment of Application Fees / Service Charges Last Date||14 September 2023|
|Online Examination||October 2nd week|
1. Legal Specialists
- Candidates must have completed LLB or LLM with 3 Years experience.
2. Accounts / Finance Specialist
- Candidates must have completed Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) or B.Com or M.Com.
3. Company Secretary
- Any Graduate Degree and must have passed the Final examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc / M.Sc.
- Candidates must have completed MBBS / BAMS / BHMS
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech./BE or M.Tech./ME.
7. Agriculture Specialist
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in Agriculture Discipline
Basic pay of ₹ 50,925/- in the scale of ₹ 50925 – 2500(14) – 85925 – 2710(4) – 96765 and other admissible allowance as applicable.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
Your minimum and maximum age to apply for this post is given below
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
|SC / ST||05 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / SSCOs||05 years|
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
UR/OBC candidates – Rs 1000/-
SC/ ST/PWD/Women/Others candidates – Rs 250/-
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website https://uiic.co.in/
At the top you will see a button of UIIC AO Recruitment 2023 UIIC AO Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Accounts / Finance Specialists||24|
UIIC AO 2023 Exam Pattern
|Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy||25||25|
|General Awareness (with special reference|
to Financial Sector)
|An additional test to assess technical &|
professional knowledge in relevant discipline
UIIC Administrative Officer Syllabus 2023
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Improvement
- Para/ Sentence Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Column Based, Spelling Errors
- Word Swap
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Word Rearrangement
- Sentence Based Errors
- Seating Arrangements – Circle/ Square/ Triangle/ Linear/ Uncertain number of persons
- Data Sufficiency – 2 statements
- Blood Relations – Normal Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding – Chinese coding
- Order and Ranking
- Alpha/ numeric/ symbol Series
- Puzzles – Category/Comparison/ Designation/ Box/ Box/ Day/ Month/ Year/ Floor & Flat
- Inequalities – Direct and indirect
- Syllogism – Only a few
- Input-Output – Shifting and arranging based
- Distance and Direction
- Miscellaneous – Odd one out, Word pair, Number pair, Number operation
- Simplification and Approximation: BODMAS, Square & Cube, Square & cube root, Indices, fraction, percentage, etc.
- Data Interpretation (DI): Table DI, Missing Table DI, Pie chart DI (single and multiple pie chart), Line chart DI (Single and multiple line), Bar chart DI, Mixed DI, Caselet (Simple table-based caselet, Venn diagram based caselet, Arithmetic based caselet) etc.
- Number Series: Missing Number series, Wrong number series, etc.
- Inequality: Linear equation, Quadratic equation, Quantity comparison (I and II),etc.
- Arithmetic: Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Number System, HCF and LCM, Average, Age, Partnership, Mixture and Allegation, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Work & wage, Pipe and Cistern, Profit and Loss & Discount, Speed Time Distance, Boat And stream, Train, Mensuration 2D and 3D, Probability, Permutation, and combination, etc.
- Data Sufficiency (DS): Two Statement Data Sufficiency
- Microsoft Windows
- Components of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Aptitude
- Types of Computers
- Microsoft Office
- Generations of Computer
- Countries and Capital
- Current Affairs
- Social Science
- History, Geography, Economics
- General Science
- Famous Books and Authors
- Banking Awareness
- Important Days
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Abbreviations and Economics Terminologies
Important Link -:
Notification link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Apply Link – Click Here
YouTube Link – Click Here
Check More –