Wipro Recruitment 2024 – Wipro has announced vacancy for the post of Associate.
Notification has been released on the official website, you can apply for Various posts. The direct link is already activated officially @www.wipro.com.
You will get all the information through this post about Notification Out Various Vacancies, Application Form Out, Eligibility, Vacancy, Exam Date, Syllabus, read the post completely and apply through the apply link.
Students who want to apply for these posts, application has started from January 2024 and the last date to apply is February 2024.
|Online Application Start Date
|20 January 2024
|Last date of form submission
|Last date of printing Applications
|To be announced
Associates at Wipro – Crafting a Path to Success
Experience – Overall Fresher/ 0-1 years of experience
Location – Mumbai, India
Job ID – 3048425
To apply this vacancy different education qualifications have been kept depending on the post. Complete information about the qualification is given in the table below.
|Graduation with diploma in computer/BTech/MCA/MBA (IT)/M.Sc.(IT)/ M.Sc.
Maths/Stats/OR with excellent database knowledge preferred additional PGDCA,
Database certification with exposure to analytics Tools & Techniques.
Wipro Age Limits
Minimum Age Limits – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limits – Not Specified
Different applications are being sought on the basis of category. 00/- is being charged from General OBC EWS students and Rs 00/- is being charged from SC, ST, PH students. You have to make free payment in online mode.
|General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 00/-
SC/ ST/ PH – Rs 00/-
PH – Rs 00/-
Payment Mode – Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Mode.
Salary: You will be given different salary depending on the post. If we talk about minimum salary then you will get ₹3.6 LPA
How to Apply
Apply Mode – Online
If you want to apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023, then first choose the post for which you want to apply –
After that, you can easily apply for this post by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Wipro
- On the top side of the home page, you will see the “Career” button, type it and select.
- Many job notifications will open in front of you, there you click on “Wipro Recruitment 2024”
- First of all you have to register, click on the new registration button given above.
- Enter your basic details information. Here you will have to enter name, address, phone number and date of birth and the registration process will be completed. This will generate your registration ID and password.
- Through this registration ID and password, you login to the application form page.
- Fill the application form completely and enter information like name, guardian name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After this, scan and upload important document signature photos as per the required size.
- Click on the submit button given at the end
- Now you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
After paying the application fee, you will successfully complete the application process and your application process will be over. You will get the print option. Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it so that you can use it in future.
Candidates should note that they will be recruited on the basis of two rounds, which consist of a written test and a personal interview. Furthermore, the weightage for personal interviews it is 100 per cent.
Wipro Application Form 2024 Required Documents
- Class 10th Mark Sheet/ Certificate/ T.C.
- An Affidavit for Change in Name (if applicable)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passing Certificate for the required Qualifications
- Proof of Institute’s Norms for converting CGPA to Percentage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working experience of Adv. excel, VBA, Access and SQL, Tableau & Snowflakes
- Experience in advanced analytics with exposure to Operational/Web/HR analytics
- Good business acumen
- Ability to innovate using statistical techniques and advise client on newer analytical methodologies/solutions etc.
- Derive problem statement from ambiguous data, create hypothesis, use analytics technology and tools to test hypothesis and form conclusions
- To be able to provide view & support clients as required in areas like Productivity, Cost Reduction and Data driven analytics etc.
- In terms of project management, he/ she will estimate work effort, will participate in delineation of client tasks and will ensure quality delivery
- Effective coordination with onshore analytics consultants ,software developers (as appropriate), business partners or customers, business consultants
- Good data visualization skills using tableau, Excel or other visualization tools;
- Good project management, presentation and communication skills
- Exposure to techniques like forecasting, predictive techniques, classification techniques and segmentation highly desirable.
- Understanding and working knowledge of prominent methodologies like Machine learning algorithms, Logistic/Linear Regressions, Data Mining Algorithms
- Working knowledge of any of the analytical tools like R, MINITAB, Python
- Any Data visualization tool like Tableau, QlikView, SuccessFactor, etc.
- Experience to build the tools/automation using VBA
- Handful experience to mine huge amount of data using Advanced Excel, SQL Server, Big Data tools like Hadoop, PIG, HIVE, etc.
- Good project management, Communication and presentation skills