IGNOU Date Sheet December 2023 – IGNOU TEE exam is scheduled to be conducted from December 1, 2023, to January 9, 2024.
IGNOU TEE exam schedule has been released, the exam will be taken from 1st December 2023 to 9th January 2024. Let us know how to download the date sheet.
Term-end exam date has been released by Indira Gandhi National Open University on the official website.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts, the first shift will be from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and the second shift will be from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
|Name of Exam
|IGNOU Term End Semester & Annual Exam
|Mode of Examination
|Theory & Practical
|10:00 am to 1:00 pm and the second shift will be from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
|Status of Date Sheet
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet December 2023
First go to the official website – ignou.ac.in
Click on the above link Date Sheet for Conduct of December 2023 Term End Examination Online Mode
A page will open in front of you, here you Click on ‘Final Datesheet for Term end Examination December 2023 (ODL Mode)’
Read all instructions given in this page carefully,
Now you can press Control Plus F and paste your program code to check your exam date.
|IGNOU December Date Sheet
|Status of IGNOU Dec 2023 Date Sheet
|Start Day of IGNOU TEE December 2023
|1st December 2023
|Last Day of IGNOU TEE December 2023
|5th January 2024
|IGNOU Practical Exam Date Dec 2023
Details mentioned on IGNOU TEE Date Sheet
- IGNOU exam date 2023 December
- Exam session
- Exam shift
- Programme code
- Registration dates
- Re-registration dates
- Hall ticket release date
- Result declaration dates
- Term-end examination dates
- Project submission deadline
- Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM
to 5 PM. However, the actual duration of each exam will be mentioned on the Question Paper.
- Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University website soon. Students are advised to visit the University
website (www.ignou.ac.in) regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to unavoidable circumstances. In
such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their
respective Regional Center.
- Answer to the question paper will only be accepted in the language(s) in which the programme is offered. Answer script
attempted in any other language will not be evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an
option to attempt the examination of the course(s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English
medium (except for language programmes).
Permission for appearing in examination is provisional and subject to the following conditions:-
- Registration for these courses is valid and not time barred;
- Required number of assignments in the courses have been submitted by due date wherever applicable;
- Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme;
- Have paid the examination fee for all the courses you are appearing in the examination;
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared
IGNOU परीक्षा तिथि पत्र में क्या जांचें
डेट शीट में उल्लिखित सभी निर्देशों को ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ें। कोई भी कदम न छोड़ें.
आधिकारिक नोटिस के अनुसार, परीक्षा हर दिन दो पालियों में आयोजित की जाएगी, प्रोग्राम कोड के साथ सटीक परीक्षा तिथियां जांचें.
छात्र ध्यान दें कि अपरिहार्य परिस्थितियों के कारण अंतिम समय में परीक्षा केंद्र में बदलाव की संभावना हो सकती है। ऐसी स्थिति में विश्वविद्यालय उचित उपचारात्मक कदम उठाएगा। प्रभावित छात्रों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे अपने संबंधित क्षेत्रीय केंद्रों के संपर्क में रहें।